Daring in Dallas

Some people want to go see a good Jazz band or Big band, I want to go see the Chicago Symphony. :)

I'll take in all three, if stubhub gives me a good enough deal.

• Like 2

So Debbie does Dallas ? That was pretty daring, if you ask me.

Have people seen any corps she has designed for should be interesting. Most of the people can not get Bio / profiles on people that are judging and the BOD. way?

Edited by emc2

I was thinking the same thing when it came to the Duke Blue Devils.... or the New England Patriots.... NY Yankees..... Alabama Crimson Tide...... etc.

By contrast, nobody seems to hate the Seattle Cascades, the Milwaukee Brewers, Iowa State Cyclones football, etc.

Yeah, I'm an Arkansas Razorback fan so everyone in Arkansas hates Alabama lol but I'm like the only person who is in awe of them. How can you not appreciate the work ethic they provide every year

• Like 1

Well Debbie has had shade thrown her way for being a BD homer when it comes to judging on this forum, but since she had Bluecoats over BD in guard by .2 at the Houston TOC, i am sure some people will over look that.

By homer I assume you mean she's from Concord., CA? Unless I'm wrong, she's from Mass. So she'd be a Boston homer, but she has in the past slapped Boston around...a lot. And Tim Ochran taught Boston at one time and he also smacks Boston around quite a lot. So I don't get how Auld arrived at his position.

By homer I assume you mean she's from Concord., CA? Unless I'm wrong, she's from Mass. So she'd be a Boston homer, but she has in the past slapped Boston around...a lot. And Tim Ochran taught Boston at one time and he also smacks Boston around quite a lot. So I don't get how Auld arrived at his position.

It's not about my position. Go look at past scores, rankings and comments. Where someone was born is irrelevant.

I was referring that i have seen her catch flack by always putting BD first in whatever caption she is judging. So i was simply pointing out that she had BD behind Coats on Friday night in guard.

• Like 1

I was referring that i have seen her catch flack by always putting BD first in whatever caption she is judging. So i was simply pointing out that she had BD behind Coats on Friday night in guard.

I agree with and want to assure you I wasn't being a dink toward you. I was badly referring to Auld's assertion.
  • Like 1

I agree with and want to assure you I wasn't being a dink toward you. I was badly referring to Auld's assertion.

All good brother. No worries at all.