Ode to Oskaloosa

Early in the season they spelled out the entire show; more recently they've just spelled out the first word. Are they back to the full title again?

No- still just hell from what I saw this weekend.

And to all the slotting folks...absolutely agree. Genesis is unfortunately just too young to have the equity built up that SCVC and BDB have (well deserved when you have so much consistent excellence!). Looks like if Genesis wants the gold they may have to pry it out of their hands.

Of course, Genesis may well have the show to do it, it will be interesting to see. What strikes me is the demand level of Genesis's show- from both visual and musical standpoint that's a #### hard book. How much that achievement score is maxed out over the next week will probably determine whether they get where they want to go.

But isn't that the story of everyone this time of year?

No- still just hell from what I saw this weekend.

And to all the slotting folks...absolutely agree. Genesis is unfortunately just too young to have the equity built up that SCVC and BDB have (well deserved when you have so much consistent excellence!). Looks like if Genesis wants the gold they may have to pry it out of their hands.

Of course, Genesis may well have the show to do it, it will be interesting to see. What strikes me is the demand level of Genesis's show- from both visual and musical standpoint that's a #### hard book. How much that achievement score is maxed out over the next week will probably determine whether they get where they want to go.

But isn't that the story of everyone this time of year?

Where are the scoring sheet can you the amount of equity they get for being BD or SCVC ??

Roger that. All we can do is enjoy all these great shows and show our appreciation for all the hard work these young men and women are putting into it.

You cannot compare different shows from different judges. What is a ten to one is not to another.