Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

I'll see The Academy and the Madison Scouts live this week in Centerville. We'll see how they fare in more of a head to head competition.

Biggest crowd response of the night for Academy's show. Awesome presentation!

• Like 2

I'll make the call now. Academy places NO LESS than 10th tonight.

Of all the shows to re-watch during intermission, that's it.

• Like 3

I'm really upset that one comment about placement turned into this whole spiel between posters. We talked all about placement and programs between Pio, JS, PC, Mandarins, and everyone was fine and had no issues simply stating opinions about shows and placements.

It sucks that now when it involves a higher level, people make a big deal out of opinions.

I was not a negative nancy, or did I talk negatively about a show. If saying, in ones opinion, that one show should rank higher than another, then I must be saying. "that show is crap because that one is better"... no... that not what I said nor was it in the intent. the fact that this conversation has gone this far is ridiculous.

That's how it works here. If someone agrees with you, you're golden. If you disagree with someone else, be prepared to be bashed.

I like bones! I don't quite get why they need to have those panels on the field, but overall, a great program this year!

I thought the same thing when I first saw the show, but when I saw it a third time, I think the panels hide the flags used throughout the show.

The Academy...Bravo! Reminds me of something the SkyRiders would have performed in the late 80's!

Favorite of the day so far!

Connecting the Academy's intentional programming to the SkyRiders brought a smile to my face...fond memories, and I think you are spot-on right!

• Like 3