Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

winning atlanta means nothing

True... but its better to be close to the winner, than not..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4

True.. although General William Tecumseh Sherman thought otherwise in another setting, another time, of course.

I just spit out my coffee

• Like 1

True.. although General William Tecumseh Sherman thought otherwise in another setting, another time, of course.

:spitting:

Best thing I've seen in a while.

Scv has a show about seasons.

Wow-havent seen that before. Ever.

Frankie Valli had 4 of 'em.

• Like 1

Could this be 2008 all over again? Back then BD up till Finals won all their shows except for Allentown when the Cavies beat them. Phantom Regiment was the fan favorite trailing back in 4th or 3rd all season until they came from 3rd in the Prelims aka Quarterfinals to win it all. Could SCV be that Corps this season? Kinda scary with the symmetry of Rennick/Shaw who were with PR now with SCV. Just thought I throw that out there.

• Like 1

Could this be 2008 all over again? Back then BD up till Finals won all their shows except for Allentown when the Cavies beat them. Phantom Regiment was the fan favorite trailing back in 4th or 3rd all season until they came from 3rd in the Prelims aka Quarterfinals to win it all. Could SCV be that Corps this season? Kinda scary with the symmetry of Rennick/Shaw who were with PR now with SCV. Just thought I throw that out there.

I would be ecstatic, but I really can't see it happening. They would have to make some huge additions for boosting their GE score

It's far more likely that Crown is that corps in your scenario. Nothing SCV has done has given us any indication that they can gain that much ground across all captions that quickly. I think SCV is a very solid fourth (and I don't see them dropping either).