Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Hope to see the xmen in finals I love their show

• Like 1

Yes, they may surprise me tonight. but the many times I've seen them so far this year, I don't see the demand in their show. So yes, I am making a judgement call before they perform tonight, and I'll change my mind if I think they deserve it tonight. but for now, that's my opinion

Just because you don't see the demand in a show doesn't mean it isn't there. That seems to be the ultimate copout for not liking a show.

It is OK to just say "I don't like their show." Nothing wrong with that at all. But don't hide behind an attempt to analyze their substance.

• Like 2

Wow tesmusic how dare you be so arrogant as to negate some ones opinion. Are you Mr. KnowEverything?

No, I don't know everything, but I know JCS, and I know the Scouts show, having marched '99 and watched the '16 version countless times.

Opinions are fine, but saying the Scouts are playing bar room jazz and questioning how it's used in a show based on JCS is just uneducated.

Criticize the design of the Judas show, but questioning the musical style is just absurd for anyone who knows JCS.

• Like 1

Just because you don't see the demand in a show doesn't mean it isn't there. That seems to be the ultimate copout for not liking a show.

It is OK to just say "I don't like their show." Nothing wrong with that at all. But don't hide behind an attempt to analyze their substance.

I mean... I LIKE their show, but I don't see it placing about the Scouts because I truly believe that Madison has higher demand and achieves it at the same level or better than Academy.

From an entertainment standpoint, the show is brilliant. Again, I just don't see it passing the Scouts.

Nice ending...... kind of a Santa Clara effect there.....

and CAN'T I analyze their substance??? is that a no no because I don't have a masters degree or am not wearing a green shirt?

I mean... I LIKE their show, but I don't see it placing about the Scouts because I truly believe that Madison has higher demand and achieves it at the same level or better than Academy.

From an entertainment standpoint, the show is brilliant. Again, I just don't see it passing the Scouts.

.. Edited by UKSuperman