Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Readability of intent goes a long, long way when you don't have the horses to win based on execution alone. Take note most everyone else in the 13-22nd group.

Completely agree - it adds to GE a LOT. This is my first time seeing Academy and I'm enjoying it so much. The intent is so clear - which makes it easy to pick out the more subtle things they are trying to do.

Edited typo.

Edited by dcifangirl
  • Like 3

Academy's show really works. And they are clean. I'm gladbthey finally took this step up the ladder. Congrats!!!!

• Like 2

Did anyone else experience their feed getting REALLY fuzzy all of the sudden?

No.

My bad. Regardless, they've already beaten Scouts, so get over it? I mean, unless you're in the corps, there's really nothing you personally can do about it. Yeah, you don't understand it, but you probably aren't a trained judge either. So, why even try to understand it? Just enjoy the shows. I'm sitting at home with no way to watch any shows other than the 1 I attended live, so I live vicariously through comments on here. Hard to do when I have to sift through Negative Nancy comments just to find one comment that's about what's going on the field right now.

I'm really upset that one comment about placement turned into this whole spiel between posters. We talked all about placement and programs between Pio, JS, PC, Mandarins, and everyone was fine and had no issues simply stating opinions about shows and placements.

It sucks that now when it involves a higher level, people make a big deal out of opinions.

I was not a negative nancy, or did I talk negatively about a show. If saying, in ones opinion, that one show should rank higher than another, then I must be saying. "that show is crap because that one is better"... no... that not what I said nor was it in the intent. the fact that this conversation has gone this far is ridiculous.

The Academy...Bravo! Reminds me of something the SkyRiders would have performed in the late 80's!

Favorite of the day so far!

• Like 4

Anyone going to periscope scores?