NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

I have the $99 subscription but can't seem to get access through the website, although it is showing up on my iPad (same as jwillis reported). Here's the response from the live chat support:

EmilieHi Jay. Did you purchase the PPV for tonight's show? The show tonight is available only as a PPV as it is a fundraising event for the corps. $30 of your purchase will go directly to the drum corps of your choice. This is a special broadcast an not available as part of any of the DCI Live! Subscriptions. You can find more information here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211085600
  • Like 1

I have the $99 subscription but can't seem to get access through the website, although it is showing up on my iPad (same as jwillis reported). Here's the response from the live chat support:

EmilieHi Jay. Did you purchase the PPV for tonight's show? The show tonight is available only as a PPV as it is a fundraising event for the corps. $30 of your purchase will go directly to the drum corps of your choice. This is a special broadcast an not available as part of any of the DCI Live! Subscriptions. You can find more information here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211085600

This is complete bull. I bought the $100 package at the start of tour and I'm watching it right now, on my desktop.

Edited by Tenoris4Jazz
  • Like 1

Emilie[/size]Hi Jay. Did you purchase the PPV for tonight's show? The show tonight is available only as a PPV as it is a fundraising event for the corps. $30 of your purchase will go directly to the drum corps of your choice. This is a special broadcast an not available as part of any of the DCI Live! Subscriptions. You can find more information here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211085600[/size]

I hope this doesn't happen to me as I'm watching the Cavies now and will be quite upset as I didn't purchase anything other than the $99 package.

• Like 1

Hoping to see the Cavaliers inch closer to the Cadets tonight

I'd rather see The Cavaliers beat The Cadets!

• Like 2

Ok, to everyone who has the $69 package and can't watch the show, I finally downloaded the dci.org app and I can watch it on there (I am a $69 subscriber). Just wanted to let you know.

Sam here. I'm not sure why they couldn't block it on the app.

• Like 1

Emilie[/size]Hi Jay. Did you purchase the PPV for tonight's show? The show tonight is available only as a PPV as it is a fundraising event for the corps. $30 of your purchase will go directly to the drum corps of your choice. This is a special broadcast an not available as part of any of the DCI Live! Subscriptions. You can find more information here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211085600[/size]

Emilie gave me the same response.