NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

I swing my hair back and forth!

• Like 1

Again, you never bought this show... This was added on as a charity PPV this week. If you want to be mad about something, you can be mad that others that didn't buy it are able to get into the feed and you can't.

No one that purchased a package should have access to the show! It was a one time PPV. Those that can get into the feed, enjoy the freebie.

Yes, I know that now, but I purchased my package form the DCI bundle page which states "Everything but the Championships". This was added later but the bundle page wasn't changed. Also, someone stated that it was in an article. Have you tried to navigate the new web page?

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211004921

Notice how in the original schedule this show was never included so those of you that bought the package, you weren't buying this show. Those that have access, congrats and hope you don't lose access. If you do, don't complain that you got to see some of a show for free...

I totally agree with your comments. I have long had nothing but a fairly positive experience with DCI Live or Fan Network. The last 5 or 6 years have been fun.

But...I will say this: when they add these surprise shows it would be nice if they give us a heads up and explain who gets the show and who does not. Maybe offer an upgrade price for $69 users so they can get the show.

Now, as it is I am getting it on a mobile app on my iPad and it looks pretty good. I think the confusion for many is there was little warning that this show would happen, and I certainly don't remember reading anything about who it was for.

Still love DCI Live and think it's one of the best things DCI has done.

• Like 1

Okay, finally got a 720 stream, I just had to back it up 20 seconds to let the buffer get comfy...

Did you pay the extra PPV fee?

I have the $99 sub and it is not a part of my package. It doesn't bother me, if it's not, it's not.

From Customer Support 5 min ago:

The show tonight is available only as a PPV as it is a fundraising event for the corps. $30 of your purchase will go directly to the drum corps of your choice. This is a special broadcast and not available as part of any of the DCI Live! Subscriptions. You can find more information here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211085600
Edited by wvu80

First time seeing SCV live this year and I nearly cried during the opener. One of the all time greatest openers in DCI history.

Could not agree more. Absolutely mesmerizing!

I just received a reply from the DCI chat. This show is not included in the $69.95 DCI Tour Bundle that states "Everything but the Championships". What am I missing. I purchased that package because I go to Indianapolis every year. Not happy. "Bait & Switch". "Hey kid, get off my lawn!"

Well, "everything" probably meant everything on a list of events on the webpage where you purchased.

Are you sure this show was on that list?

(I have the $99 package, and can't see the show, and as far as I'm concerned, that's fine.)

I certainly agree that DCI didn't do the best job explaining what's going on here. Too many people here are confused about it to argue otherwise.