NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

Cadets not getting to perform this show could be very significant for them, given how much they have to polish down the stretch.

Nahh. They needed the rest and the chill. They have ?Monday and Wednesday and Friday with no show and two home shows Tues and Thursday, they will get a LOT better this week. There here in MD next two days!

• Like 1

While I live and die for Crown, the chance to see Coats perform their show live this season was worth the price of admission.

Another gem that might go unmentioned was the USMC Commandant's own performing "Hymm of Acxion."

Truly wish an Indy trip was in the budget this year ; (

• Like 3

Seriously, I hope they catch the scumbags that stole the tarp.

Rumor. Tarp was being repaired.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/163992-blue-devils-2016/page-114#entry3565481

INT's peaked

INT got 5th!

• Like 1

Then, this is one rumor I hope is true. Thx!

As disappointed as we were not to get to see Crown, we did get to see SCV and Bluecoats live for the first time this season and all I can say is video doesn't do these corps justice. Bluecoats have the total package, and its 1,000,000 times better in person. Just a fantastic show that, IMO, will win it all in two weeks. I was completely blown away.

• Like 7

As disappointed as we were not to get to see Crown, we did get to see SCV and Bluecoats live for the first time this season and all I can say is video doesn't do these corps justice. Bluecoats have the total package, and its 1,000,000 times better in person. Just a fantastic show that, IMO, will win it all in two weeks. I was completely blown away.

I can't wait for Thur & Fri ( Chester & Allentown ) to see Bluecoats again!! Was fortunate enough to see them live early in the season, and very much agree. It's such a different animal in person. Almost sensory overload!!

Now that I've caught some other programs thru live stream..can't wait to see those shows in person as well!! But I'm a homer for the 'Coats show the past several years and know a few former members and staff who are very excited for the corps chance at a gold medal!! I'm hopeful they can pull it off!! Either way...it's exciting :)

• Like 2