NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

I really don't like complaining, but I've about had it with DCI. Their website is horrible, I have to log in to the DCI account 4-5 times before it works, and I'm not happy with the removal of full recaps. I spend a lot of money with DCI traveling 500 miles one way for the premiere show in June, attending Nashville, Atlanta, Huntsville, Birmingham, and finals. it may have not been intentional, but the DCI Bundle packages are just mis-leading. Again, there's a kid on my lawn.

Again, you never bought this show... This was added on as a charity PPV this week. If you want to be mad about something, you can be mad that others that didn't buy it are able to get into the feed and you can't.

No one that purchased a package should have access to the show! It was a one time PPV. Those that can get into the feed, enjoy the freebie.

Edited by wilme861
  • Like 2

Okay, finally got a 720 stream, I just had to back it up 20 seconds to let the buffer get comfy...

When I watch regionals on my laptop I often have to back up about a minute or two, but that helps a lot.

$99 dollar package, and I still have the feed.

• Like 2

NOTICE
Those of you on the $99 package that are watching the stream DON'T SWITCH CAMERA ANGLES. I just did and it is now saying I don't have access to the streams. It was working just fine until I switched to multi-cam. With that said I'm still buying the PPV to support the corps I recommend that you do as well!

DCI Support:
Hi Gabe. Did you purchase the PPV for tonight's show? The show tonight is available only as a PPV as it is a fundraising event for the corps. $30 of your purchase will go directly to the drum corps of your choice. This is a special broadcast and not available as part of any of the DCI Live! Subscriptions. You can find more information here: http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211085600

Edited by gabe211
  • Like 1