NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

If you don't know about Jesus Christ Superstar you don't know what's going on. I don't. That's bad.

I'll catch you up, this dude Judas sells out his buddy who gets nailed to a cross... Story told by spinning flags and dancing to music.. wait for it.. On a football field. :cool:

• Like 2

FYI, the $99 users aren't supposed to have access tonight either. I am, and I don't!

That's what I have gathered after reading some more posts. I think I will donate some money to DCI equal to the cost of the package. I am able to watch and the quality is pretty good on the iPad.

• Like 1

I'll catch you up, this dude Judas sells out his buddy who gets nailed to a cross... Story told by spinning flags and dancing to music.. wait for it.. On a football field. :cool:

Nailed it...
  • Like 2

SC should not be allowed to perform early. They change the weather to their advantage. Not fair!!

:dry:

Edited by c mor
  • Like 6

That's what I have gathered after reading some more posts. I think I will donate some money to DCI equal to the cost of the package. I am able to watch and the quality is pretty good on the iPad.

. I think $30 of it goes to a corps of your choice. I donate to a corps far, far more than $30 a year and help a member march so I don't feel guilty. If it hadn't worked, I would be watching The Night Of on HBO instead. Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

Just keep watching Santa Clara over and over. Their opening intro is so awe inspiring.

• Like 2

And there's the proof: it wasn't on the schedule when the packages were announced.

Exactly my point. Based on tonight's show & according to the "Bundle" page it shouldn't include Allentown.

https://www.dci.org/PremiumVideo.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&utm_source=33500&utm_medium=signup%20&utm_campaign=trafficpattern&DB_OEM_ID=33500