NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

Just keep watching Santa Clara over and over. Their opening intro is so awe inspiring.

It is mist worthy for sure. Ballsy tubas..... I like it
  • Like 1

Exactly my point. Based on tonight's show & according to the "Bundle" page it shouldn't include Allentown.

https://www.dci.org/PremiumVideo.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&utm_source=33500&utm_medium=signup%20&utm_campaign=trafficpattern&DB_OEM_ID=33500

What are you talking about? Allentown has always been a part of the package since the very beginning. The PPV is for those that didn't purchase a package.

I really love Madison's music, but I really don't understand how it fits their show at all.

Can you expand a bit on what you mean here?

Are you not able to follow the story? And if so, do you think it's because you don't know the musical Jesus Christ Superstar or because you don't know the stories from the Gospels? (Not judging! Either is fine. I'm just curious to know how different shows fail for different viewers. I only slightly know the musical, and I've seen Madison's show multiple times on video, and only with last night's Atlanta performance did I finally understood what was being sung (prerecorded, I think) when Judas betrays Jesus.)

Or is it that the jazzy music, in your perspective, just doesn't fit a story set 2,000 years ago, or a story of such solemnity? (You wouldn't be the first to say so,although almost all church music was written more than 1,000 years, often much closer to 2,000 years, after the events at Christianity's dawn. Which wouldn't make you wrong, though.)

According to radar storms to east and moving away. Should be ok.

Look to the west.

so the rumor last night was Devil's tarp was stolen?! Anyone know if this is true or fib?

Exactly my point. Based on tonight's show & according to the "Bundle" page it shouldn't include Allentown.

https://www.dci.org/PremiumVideo.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&utm_source=33500&utm_medium=signup%20&utm_campaign=trafficpattern&DB_OEM_ID=33500

But if you look at the link in the post to which I was responding, you'll see that Allentown was always included in the bundles, and this show never was.

so the rumor last night was Devil's tarp was stolen?! Anyone know if this is true or fib?

Someone said they read it on the Academy's facebook or alumni page or something like that.

Lightning spotted on the horizon

Funny, that is exactly what happened in Nashvillr, right when SCV went on...Force of Nature!

• Like 1

Yikes! That would be awful. (And who steals a giant piece of fabric?)

Yikes! That would be awful. (And who steals a giant piece of fabric?)

I think Coats and Crown did it. Check the stagecoach hahahahahaha

I kid!!

• Like 3