NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

Again, you never bought this show... This was added on as a charity PPV this week. If you want to be mad about something, you can be mad that others that didn't buy it are able to get into the feed and you can't.

No one that purchased a package should have access to the show! It was a one time PPV. Those that can get into the feed, enjoy the freebie.

You have a great point - I just wish DCI wouldn't call the package "Everything but Championships". It is (unintentionally) deceptive - just a poor name choice.

• Like 2

It is mist worthy for sure. Ballsy tubas..... I like it

I haven't seen all of the top shows this year, will miss Blue Stars and Academy, but there really are only two tear jerker moments this year. SCV and BD. Kind of weird. But boy, both are beautiful and so memorable.

One thing that was very interesting to me about SCV was the size of the tree. On video it looks too small, but it is very large.

Okay, I backed the feed up all the way to the beginning. Where is the comedy show they advertised?

THIS is the comedy show Tommy!

What are you talking about? Allentown has always been a part of the package since the very beginning. The PPV is for those that didn't purchase a package.

And once again, you have proved my point. From the "Bundle" page, I purchased the $69.95 "tour" package that states "Everything but the Championships". Now that page has the added show tonight (PPV) as well as the Allentown shows (PPV), and finals week (PPV). My argument is that it was very mis-leading. That's all I'm saying. If they had sent out an email or something to "faithful" subscribers, I would have probably purchased tonight show.

Okay, I backed the feed up all the way to the beginning. Where is the comedy show they advertised?

It was there a little bit in.

Yikes! That would be awful. (And who steals a giant piece of fabric?)

Maybe that's what is in the bag in Crown's show now?