NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

It is not "extra" it is included in the LIVE package.... it is included in the LIVE schedule says so right on DCI.org.

It's not included in live season memberships...you have to purchase as an extra PPV before watching. The article states this on the DCI website. It is meant to be a fundraiser for all the corps. When you purchase, you pick a corps and 30 bucks will go to that corps.

• Like 1

Saw a periscope of Crown's new closer earlier. It's a Crown. Surprise. Not sure when they are putting it in though. They do it right before a company front and the carriage moves further into the end zone.

Shocking. I wonder where Newseditor is at

I only bought the live season membership, it is currently broadcasting the comics(?). Sound is terrible...

Must have been a tease- I just got booted and says I do not have access!

Ok Now it is broadcasting again- I shall wait and see!

Edited by whitedj2002

It's not included in live season memberships...you have to purchase as an extra PPV before watching. The article states this on the DCI website. It is meant to be a fundraiser for all the corps. When you purchase, you pick a corps and 30 bucks will go to that corps.

Where do you see that information... I'm logged in and I see no such information nor can I find it anywhere... It is listed as "Premium" just like all other events have been...

Edited by ashevillemurphy

Where do you see that information... I'm logged in and I see no such information nor can I find it anywhere... It is listed as "Premium" just like all other events have been...

It says it in the article regarding the comedy night fundraiser. Scroll the front page news section to see the article. Towards the end it says it's not part of the season package. However some people are watching it who didn't pay extra and have the season package, so who knows...

Saw a periscope of Crown's new closer earlier. It's a Crown. Surprise. Not sure when they are putting it in though. They do it right before a company front and the carriage moves further into the end zone.

When there was earlier discussion about the possibility of the crown showing up, I thought maybe not this year with this show.

Hope y'all stay dry over in Winston-Salem. We just had a short rain shower next door in Greensboro. Feels like NightBEAT gets rain every other year.

When there was earlier discussion about the possibility of the crown showing up, I thought maybe not this year with this show.

Ugh. Was hoping they'd stick with the western visual theme... Oh well - I'm sure it will be great regardless!