You know who I miss?

You know who I miss? Rainshdw08. Our friendly neighborhood meteorologist. Loved reading his drum-corps show forecasts and updates. I wonder [if Rainshdw08's] been quiet this year because the weather has been, mostly, much more friendly to drum-corps shows than in 2015.

Do you see what happened there?? You thumbed your nose at Lady Luck by posting at 1:08 PM how lucky we've been with weather this summer. Real drum corps fans never think that, let alone utter it, until the season has ended. Sure enough... eight hours later, a thunderstorm cancels out Cadets and BD in Winston Salem.

Then somebody else in this thread says, "jokingly," he misses She Who Shall Not Be Named... and, gulp, he.... names her. And that's at least the second time this summer that rule's been broken on DCP.

Now the very gates of that place in Crown 2015 are beginning to crack and crumble. Behave yourselves, or they'll Release the Kraken:

http://gph.is/1g2Q3fM

I miss the days when a DCP thread would go more than two posts before straying off in a different direction. :tongue:

• Like 4

I miss the corps clinics for the fans in the afternoon before Allentown.

You know who I miss?

Frank Lloyd Wright?

• Like 1

I miss the season opener Memorial Day in Fairlawn, and I miss AL states in Wildwood the weekend after Labor Day.

But I will be in Indy, because I won't miss every corps doing their best show of the year

Old, but not a dino!!

Do you see what happened there?? You thumbed your nose at Lady Luck by posting at 1:08 PM how lucky we've been with weather this summer. Real drum corps fans never think that, let alone utter it, until the season has ended. Sure enough... eight hours later, a thunderstorm cancels out Cadets and BD in Winston Salem.

Then somebody else in this thread says, "jokingly," he misses She Who Shall Not Be Named... and, gulp, he.... names her. And that's at least the second time this summer that rule's been broken on DCP.

Now the very gates of that place in Crown 2015 are beginning to crack and crumble. Behave yourselves, or they'll Release the Kraken:

http://gph.is/1g2Q3fM

C'mon, be honest.

Just how many times has a Crown show (with Crown in it) not turn into Rainbeat??? A very, very, very small percentage.

Isn't it Edison or Einstein who defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?