You know who I miss?

Muchachos, 27th Lancers, Sacramento Freelancers, Anaheim Kingsmen, Kilties, North Star, Bridgemen, Polish Falcons, Guardsmen, Star, Velvet Knights, Sky Ryders, Argonne Rebels, Bleu Raeders, Suncoast Sound, George Zingali, Steve Brubaker, Bobby Hoffman, Michael Gaines, Dennis Delucia, Jim Ott, Gail Royer, I miss them all!

Edited by Vdad76
  • Like 1

Also: This year, I'm missing the Racine Scouts.

Yea!!!!! Welcome back brother. BD nation missed you!

Thanks Chief....once a BD pugilist always a BD pugilist! As far as DCP...it seems so......what's the word? ......pleasant and civilized on here, nobody wanting to let the air out of tour bus tires and the boo birds have migrated. Interesting how Bloo has taken to the free form dance designs and body movement so ridiculed 8 years ago. They were cool then and are still cool. Love BD this year of course, but less memorable than shows of the past....music and performance of same is amazing. Certainly championship calabre but Bloo has broken the horizontal plane in the most creative way this year and it's theirs to lose. Miss the old days when warnings were handed out by DCP administrators like government cheese. Still need to catch up on a few more shows and contribute my usual blather.

• Like 5

What about hostrauser? He did a great job with his rankings page for many a season!

Thank you!

Now that I'm the Executive Director of DCP's Fantasy Drum Corps game, I just don't have the extra time during the season to maintain my rankings, unfortunately.

Thank you!

Now that I'm the Executive Director of DCP's Fantasy Drum Corps game, I just don't have the extra time during the season to maintain my rankings, unfortunately.

Man, how long have you had that Zoidberg avatar? I was literally just reading about convertible tubas on some other drum corps forum, and I saw that you had chimed in. The posts dated back to 2003.

• Like 1

I miss:

Star

Glassmen

Sky Ryders

Freelancers

VK

Sun coast Sound

Dutch Boy

The "Drum Beauty" shows at Parade Stadium in Minnesota

Gayle Royer SCV shows (although they are doing him proud IMO)

I miss the U.S. Open show...

I miss the smell of white shoe polish and that funky mix of spit and valve oil that would permeate your gloves by the end of the season...

• Like 1

I miss the U.S. Open show...

I miss the smell of white shoe polish and that funky mix of spit and valve oil that would permeate your gloves by the end of the season...

I miss Joel Alleyne taking off his Aussie and putting it on the US Open Eagle trophy.