DCI Mid-Season Pass - Discounted Membership?

Does anybody know if you can still purchase the Live Pass? I thought there would be Mid-Season Price point offered, but no such luck or so I did not see it.

I thought about purchasing one isolated show, but I am curious.. for those of you who have it, how is it?

I still wish there was a way to watch it after the show and I know why we cannot, just know that was the initial holdup for me this year.

Does anybody know if you can still purchase the Live Pass? I thought there would be Mid-Season Price point offered, but no such luck or so I did not see it.

I thought about purchasing one isolated show, but I am curious.. for those of you who have it, how is it?

I still wish there was a way to watch it after the show and I know why we cannot, just know that was the initial holdup for me this year.

I was actually thinking of buying DCI live last week at the mid season price only to be surprised that there is no mid season price.

That's something DCI should definitely try doing next season, they used to do it with Fan Network

Offering a mid-season price made some sense when Fan Network didn't include Championships. But now?

Look at what's left, and the pay-per-view prices for them:

Allentown Friday $24.95

Allentown Saturday $24.95

Indy Prelims (not including top 15 in prelims--not available--they want you to go to the cinema) $24.95

Indy Semis $49.95

Indy Finals $79.95

And the bundle prices:

Tour not including Indy $69.95 (OK they should remove that option, because that's Allentown for a $20 premium--you should just do both Allentowns PPV if that's all you want)

Indy not including top 15 on Thursday $89.95

Allentown and Indy not including top 15 on Thursday $99.95

I mean, I get your point, if you want Allentown and Indy, you pay the same price as somebody who saw everything up to now.

But there's no mid-season price that makes sense now, unless it's both Allentowns for $40. Right? They're not going to discount championships just because most of the season is over. What mid-season price would work for both you and DCI, other than both Allentowns for $40?

The original full-plan price was an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN, even if you were only able to enjoy half the season. Now, with the surprise Winston-Salem event thrown in for some of us, I've already decided to buy the entire package again next year. In a way, that little bonus was a promotion to entice repeat subscribers. Worked on me!

• Like 1