Champions in Chester, August 4 2016

So excited to be heading to the Chester Show tomorrow night. I can barely contain myself. I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF! I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF!

• Like 1

Since nobody has sent it yet, here's the panel:

GE 1. R. Kemp

GE 2. R. Greenwell

Vis. Prof. J. Orefice

Vis. Ana. S. Adamo

CG. G. Oliviero

Music Ana. J. Harper

Brass. K. Turner

Perc. A. Kristensen

Oliviero had the Crossmen guard in 7th last year at Indianapolis semis. No complaints here about having him judge this show.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bringing 4 newbies with me to experience face-melting sound and awesome visual design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

• Like 2

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bringing 4 newbies with me to experience face-melting sound and awesome visual design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

OMFG I'M GONNA EXPLODE BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF BECAUSE I WILL BE DRIVING TWO HOURS IN TRAFFIC AFTER WORK JUST TO GET THERE AND I'M BRINGING A NEWBIE WITH ME AND WE ARE BOTH INCREDIBLY EXCITED!!!!!!

:wow:

Edited by 2000Cadet

OMFG I'M GONNA EXPLODE BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF BECAUSE I WILL BE DRIVING TWO HOURS IN TRAFFIC AFTER WORK JUST TO GET THERE AND I'M BRINGING A NEWBIE WITH ME AND WE ARE BOTH INCREDIBLY EXCITED!!!!!!

:wow:

Sweet! I'm off today and leaving early to hopefully miss the crappy traffic! Either way, we get to see Drum Corps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet! I'm off today and leaving early to hopefully miss the crappy traffic! Either way, we get to see Drum Corps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right?

• Like 1