Champions in Chester, August 4 2016

I'm not giving placement opinion s..Cuz I could care less...this was a phenomenal night from all the corps from beginning to end...more than worth the trip..of course my $125 ticket price was a bit steep for drumcorps show though...haha

• Like 4

I'm not giving placement opinion s..Cuz I could care less...this was a phenomenal night from all the corps from beginning to end...more than worth the trip..of course my $125 ticket price was a bit steep for drumcorps show though...haha

Thanks for the commentary.

• Like 2

Thanks for the fair and optimistic commentary!

:D

• Like 2

Thanks for your thoughts. Glad you enjoyed!!

• Like 1

I think they did well balance wize..brass and drumline were very powerful...every stadium is different...I've heard goo from cadets other years...didn't hear it tonight...probably most attributable to the acoustics here

Edited by Liahona

Kind of tepid reaction to Vanguard... :/ I DONT KNOW WHY

There's no mystery; down ending.

• Like 1