Big Loud & Live 13

CorpsRelic and PamahoNow:

Thank you both for the alerts re the Desert Ridge location.

Upon review, I will be going to the AMC Deer Valley 17 @ 3033 W. Agua Fria Freeway, which is in the shopping center on the southwest quadrant of the 101 and I-17.

I still intend to wear the same hat and t-shirt.

Yes. You'd be surprised how big of a difference in maturity there is between a 20 year old and a 15 year old

Trust me...it gets even better as you approach 50 or 55. Sometimes. :silly:

Totally going to the theater and to Indy the next day. Will miss semi finals but will be attending my fourth and likely final "finals" night as my son is an age-out. The hs kids near me are competitive by nature and are state semifinalits and state winners, so they appreciate the work that goes into this activitiy. They're there to support their friends that are currently marching with Boston, Troopers and Bloo :cheesy: and are always positivly vocal for all the corps. They also know that this momma is a corps momma and also a band directors mom, so they better not anger Mamma Bear.

• Like 1

Totally going to the theater and to Indy the next day. Will miss semi finals but will be attending my fourth and likely final "finals" night as my son is an age-out. The hs kids near me are competitive by nature and are state semifinalits and state winners, so they appreciate the work that goes into this activitiy. They're there to support their friends that are currently marching with Boston, Troopers and Bloo :cheesy: and are always positivly vocal for all the corps. They also know that this momma is a corps momma and also a band directors mom, so they better not anger Mamma Bear.

I woulda loved to see you go after the really nasty group of kids in my theater in June!

• Like 1