Three great tix for prelims and semis for sale

BDCorno

Have three fantastic "blast zone" seats for prelims and semis for sale. Two are together and one single. All seats are in the 139-140-141 area and "up". Will not break the two rounds, so would be sold together. $150 a set, which is what i paid for them. PM me if interested.

Edited by BDCorno

Have three fantastic "blast zone" seats for prelims and semis for sale. Two are together and one single. All seats are in the 139-140-141 area and "up". Will not break the two rounds, so would be sold together. $150 a set, which is what i paid for them. PM me if interested.

Update: Have buyer for the two together, but not confirmed yet. Still have the single set available.

Update: Have buyer for the two together, but not confirmed yet. Still have the single set available.

Edited by BDCorno

Two seats together are sold. Still have a single for rounds 1-2.

Two seats together are sold. Still have a single for rounds 1-2.

Here is a handy seating chart with locations on the single ticket for the two rounds. Prelims is 139-20-2 (purple); Semis is 139-23-4 (green). Great "Blast Zone" seats in the upper part of the 100's. Best sound in the house, and up high enough to see into the drill.

Lucas-oil-stadium11.jpg