DCI Eastern Classic - Friday Aug 5 2016

Did you show her the Bluecoats? Haha

Oh Gawd no... she would have gone all "Scanners" on me!

• Like 1

Absolutely. It's a feeder corps that caters to kids that don't want to tour, at least not yet. It's just a different way to approach the problem.

This makes sense. The 'not touring yet' bit probably works with parents that aren't sold on letting their kids romp around the country like that. They get in and see the benefits of what their kid learns in all aspects of the activity then, "Mom, dad, I want to go for a touring corps next year."

Woohoo BK 88.65- Hellz yea

• Like 1

Remember, these are Bb trumpets, not G bugles. It's easier to get a good sound out of these and a helluva lot harder to go climbing up the staff. The higher you went on those bugles, the more the overtones took effect and it sounded like you were shooting a lung out the bell!

Fair. I'm definitely less a fan of the sound, I'll admit.

Quick turn back to hear unchained melody one more time before going to bed

• Like 3

HOLY CRAP ACADEMY!

1.4 OVER MADISON?!?!?!?!

Wha- Wha-

This makes sense. The 'not touring yet' bit probably works with parents that aren't sold on letting their kids romp around the country like that. They get in and see the benefits of what their kid learns in all aspects of the activity then, "Mom, dad, I want to go for a touring corps next year."

. Cadets2 is doing good things. They're babies. They have practically a month left to clean their product. I'm a little defensive about them so I apologize.
  • Like 1

Not counting combined Allentown scores, this is the first time BD has been beaten at all 3 major regionals since 2005.

• Like 2