DCI Eastern Classic - Friday Aug 5 2016

Obviously i want my beloved BD to win, but if Crown or Coats win, no shade will be thrown their way from me. All three corps are dynamite and all three can make a case for winning. Whoever wins clearly deserves it. But ultimately the fans win next Saturday night cause we are treated to three championship shows.

very well stated and i agree 100%

It just seems very "Hollywood ending" to have Bluecoats win their first title and Academy make Finals for the first time on the same night. After watching the lovefest between BD and Bloo in 2014 at retreat, it would be great to have the reverse.

I mean I TOTALLY want Bluecoats to win, but I'm not going to be too upset if it doesn't happen.

I will definitely cry if Academy doesn't make finals though. That is no question.

• Like 2

Obviously i want my beloved BD to win, but if Crown or Coats win, no shade will be thrown their way from me. All three corps are dynamite and all three can make a case for winning. Whoever wins clearly deserves it. But ultimately the fans win next Saturday night cause we are treated to three championship shows.

Dis.

Who judged tonight?

Who's judging tomorrow?

Was that Prosprie on drums tonight?

Field percussion, yep.

• Like 1

If they make finals I'm buying the Blu Ray for the first time.

You should consider the discounted BD (Bluray Disc) for the other years as well. The audio is a magnitude above the DVD's and certainly well above the Live Video which is in 720. You don't know what you're missing.

Play loud, my friend. :cool:

I mean I TOTALLY want Bluecoats to win, but I'm not going to be too upset if it doesn't happen.

I will definitely cry if Academy doesn't make finals though. That is no question.

. I will not be happy if they're not playing on Saturday night.
  • Like 1