Buffalo Corps, Won't You Come Out Tonight? (Aug. 7, 2016)

How did they chose the performance order for tonight?

Sad to see BC on first, but maybe that's a good thing........

Set the bar HIGH!!

Good luck to everyone tonight :)

Forgive my ignorance, I remember some kind of issues with that webcast, but what happened again specifically?

The cameramen were not filming what the audience was focusing on. Instead, they just hung out on the sidelines around the front ensemble and the viewers kept seeing close-up shots of them instead of the marchers.

I was there live, and I remember whenever I turned my head toward the jumbotron, I got totally scared. Last year, they introduced a high-cam in its place, which made our viewing experience much more tolerable.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

So I just got back from the Bluecoats rehearsal. If what I saw is any indication, we are in for a really good night tonight!

So, are they putting in a new opener or ending? Hopefully going on after the BC will give Boston some incentive.

How did they chose the performance order for tonight?

Sad to see BC on first, but maybe that's a good thing........

Set the bar HIGH!!

Good luck to everyone tonight :)

Performance order for these TOC shows are the same every year. Every corps participating in the TOC gets to perform in each performance slot. BD always go first at the Dekalb TOC. Cadets always first at the Warrensburg TOC (except for this year when there was some issues making BD perform first out the gate.) But BD won both of those shows performing first. Bluecoats can do the same. I think the corps this year have proven time after time performance order means nothing.

So, are they putting in a new opener or ending? Hopefully going on after the BC will give Boston some incentive.

Nah, just enjoyed seeing the rehearsal. :)

Performance order for these TOC shows are the same every year. Every corps participating in the TOC gets to perform in each performance slot. BD always go first at the Dekalb TOC. Cadets always first at the Warrensburg TOC (except for this year when there was some issues making BD perform first out the gate.) But BD won both of those shows performing first. Bluecoats can do the same. I think the corps this year have proven time after time performance order means nothing.

Thanks for the insight. I had no idea :)
  • Like 1

From my conversations with those in the know last week, except for some tweaking,the show is pretty well set. The focus now is on cleaning.

Carolina Crown live on FB with small ensemble. Interesting take on GB&U.

https://www.facebook.com/carolinacrown/videos/10154388925797641/

• Like 1