Buffalo Corps, Won't You Come Out Tonight? (Aug. 7, 2016)

Honestly I just hope people won't leave Lucas Oil en masse if BD is announced in 1st place finals night like people did last year. The members don't deserve that.

Some will. Count on it.

Honestly I just hope people won't leave Lucas Oil en masse if BD is announced in 1st place finals night like people did last year. The members don't deserve that.

Ehhh. Dealing with bad attitudes is part of the burden of performers and dealing with stagnation is part of the burden of fans. One would hope that the closeness of scores in finals week would prepare everyone for the possibilities... one would hope.
  • Like 1

Cannot believe DCI. Why must they do that to INT? Great show and it is always getting disrespected

INT has the softest ballad of ANY DCI corps.......

Cadets haven't been anywhere close in music all summer. Will chalk it up to a typical TOC show

Congratulations. You win the most inaccurate post of the season award!

• Like 3

Well, the DCI Drum Corps season in the state of New York sure went by in a flash, A one nite season. 2 DCI shows, both on the same night. Thats it for the 4th largest state in the Country until next season's 1 nite DCI. Iowa had 6 DCI shows this season. The state of New Jersey had 1 DCI show this season, but nobody in New Jersey even saw that one in their state, as it was a rainout. The entire Country of Canada has pretty much been abandoned now by DCI. Thats even a bit nostalgic as the largest DCI Finals attendance in DCI's history took place north of the border there in Canada ( not in the US ). Things do change in DCI Drum Corps, and so this is but one more of the changes that those still following the DCI Drum Corps activity learn to adjust to.

Edited by BRASSO

So at the end of the regular season, Bluecoats are 6-3 vs BD in head-to-head matchups, with BD's last win on July 25th in Dallas. Crown was 12-9-1 at a similar point in 2013, with BD's last win coming in Allentown.

So all things considered, Bluecoats look stronger going into championships than Crown did in 2013. I'm starting to believe it's going to happen!

Some will. Count on it.

I feel that almost everyone will arrive in time to see USMC and will stay for the winner encore......

Well, the DCI Drum Corps season in the state of New York sure went by in a flash, A one nite season. 2 DCI shows, both on the same night. Thats it for the 4th largest state in the Country until next season's 1 nite DCI. Iowa had 6 DCI shows this season. The state of New Jersey had 1 DCI show this season, but nobody in New Jersey even saw that one in their state, as it was a rainout. The entire Country of Canada has pretty much been abandoned now by DCI. Thats even a bit nostalgic as the largest DCI Finals attendance in DCI's history took place north of the border there in Canada ( not in the US ). Things do change in DCI Drum Corps, and so this is but one more of the changes that those still following the DCI Drum Corps activity learn to adjust to.

The genius's who run DCI aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

• Like 1

I'd take that over people behaving badly or booing (though there was some of that). Crown did get a nice ovation from the fans after announced second. A grudging ovation would be fine, then you can drive home.