Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

Not sure if there is already a thread but I didn't see one. Also if I started this too early I'm sorry but I'm so flipping excited for this show! I'll be at the show and try to give my thoughts in between shows about how each corps did. I'm right on the 50 yard line with 5 other newbies to DCI so it doesn't get much better than that! Here's the lineup:

7:30 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem

7:40 p.m. The Cavaliers

7:57 p.m. Blue Knights

8:14 p.m. Phantom Regiment

8:31 p.m. Madison Scouts

8:48 p.m. Intermission

9:18 p.m. The Cadets

9:35 p.m. Carolina Crown

9:52 p.m. Santa Clara Vanguard

10:09 p.m. Bluecoats

Also for you homers out there don't forget it's a "white-out" so wear white!

I hope there's more participation than the "orange-out" a couple years ago.

Not sure if there is already a thread but I didn't see one. Also if I started this too early I'm sorry but I'm so flipping excited for this show! I'll be at the show and try to give my thoughts in between shows about how each corps did. I'm right on the 50 yard line with 5 other newbies to DCI so it doesn't get much better than that! Here's the lineup:

7:30 p.m. Welcome & National Anthem

7:40 p.m. The Cavaliers

7:57 p.m. Blue Knights

8:14 p.m. Phantom Regiment

8:31 p.m. Madison Scouts

8:48 p.m. Intermission

9:18 p.m. The Cadets

9:35 p.m. Carolina Crown

9:52 p.m. Santa Clara Vanguard

10:09 p.m. Bluecoats

I love that the first thing your newbies will be exposed to is the Cavaliers. Talk about propaganda! Your friends will be hooked for life.

• Like 1

NO I WANTED TO MAKE THIS THREAD I WANTED TO COLOR CODE IT I HAD A PUN AND EVERYTHING nooooo haha

Drum Corps International Tour of Champions Massillon-Presented by the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival.

Please allow extra time for getting in and out of the stadium. When online ticket sales ended Friday there were only a few hundred unsold seats. If walk up sales are even half what they were last year the home side WILL be sold out. Tickets on the back side will be sold...at a reduced rate of course. Again...ARRIVE EARLY or you may miss the Cavaliers!

Along with the 8 competing corps the 'Coats alumni corps, Rhythm IN BLUE, will present some classics from the past. This group was involved in yesterday's NFL Hall of Fame induction festivities. All alumni, former staff and former volunteers are asked to assemble in the south end zone after the encore for a group picture.

FYI...Bluecoats will be doing an "extended" encore!!! In order to assist in getting the corps on their way a little sooner there will NOT be a Drum Major retreat.

And yes, wear white. Someone mentioned they hoped it would be more successful than the "orange out" a couple of years ago.

Just a reminder that you can't compare this to a college or pro sports event. There are 7 other corps in attendance and only a percentage of those attending the show hit the Bluecoats social media (or DCP) on a regular basis. STILL we hope those that do can wear white. Even if YOUR corps is one of our guests wear one of THEIR white shirts :-)

Should be an awesome show!!!

• Like 1