Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

You guys fed the troll.

To JSD:

ccXXppz.gif

The likelyhood Blue Devils may not win the gold is directly proportionate to how many days in advance of finals the know it all a-hole snobs start preparing the ground for conspiracy theories! The judges are always right until they vote for someone else!

(No reflection on cappybara and the other BD homers here who are honest enough to wear their colors all year long!)

• Like 1

You guys fed the troll.

To JSD:

ccXXppz.gif

For what? Posting what every other person posts in favor of the corps they support?

My goodness, have you read the 8574721895230 page long Cadets thread? Oh, there is no arrogance there when folks post that they are still in medal contention...

You take my posts as "arrogant". Fine. So be it. That is totally your right.

But an apology? Not happening.

Edited by jsd

For what? Posting what every other person posts in favor of the corps they support?

But that was support to the max.............. Aka, "arrogance"

But that was support to the max.............. Aka, "arrogance"

That is utterly ridiculous. I support my corps to the "max", and that somehow equates arrogance?

Please.

I posted nothing different than the fans of other corps have posted as to how they believe the show they support the most will somehow win out in the end. The only difference is that BD has done this more times than any other corps in history; therefore, their track record supports my assertion.

If they don't win, I'll be the first person to congratulate the corps that does.

Edited by jsd

That is utterly ridiculous. I support my corps to the "max", and that somehow equates arrogance?

Please.

I posted nothing different than the fans of other corps have posted as to how they believe the show they support the most will somehow win out in the end.

Uh...... Yeah. I support my corps of choice. I've never said that were gonna win or lose because of right or wrong judging. Although, my corps just jumped SCV.

My goodness, have you read the 8574721895230 page long Cadets thread? Oh, there is no arrogance there when folks post that they are still in medal contention...

Lol where did you read this on cadets thread? Even if it is, how is that arrogance?

Uh...... Yeah. I support my corps of choice. I've never said that were gonna win or lose because of right or wrong judging. Although, my corps just jumped SCV.

And, that is great heading into finals week. It will be a free for all, which makes it exciting.

From an objective standpoint, Bluecoats are in the same position that Crown was last year: the sentimental favorite to win. Go back and listen to the disappointment in Steve Rondinaro's voice when he had to commentate on the fact that BD won last year at the retreat ceremony. If the Bluecoats don't win this year, it will be the same situation for him.

Lol where did you read this on cadets thread? Even if it is, how is that arrogance?

First, I don't think that thinking your corps is going to move up is arrogant. That is what has been thrown at me.

Second, you have to admit that there is a lot of talk on the Cadets thread about being in a certain distance from the corps who have consistently beat them this year, and that the possibility of them moving into the top three is a real possibility. I have no problem with that thinking, and I am on record as saying that DCI is a better place when the Cadets are competing for the top spot.

Again, I don't see that as arrogance. I see it as a realistic approach based on the past performance of the Cadets.

And, that is great heading into finals week. It will be a free for all, which makes it exciting.

From an objective standpoint, Bluecoats are in the same position that Crown was last year: the sentimental favorite to win. Go back and listen to the disappointment in Steve Rondinaro's voice when he had to commentate on the fact that BD won last year at the retreat ceremony. If the Bluecoats don't win this year, it will be the same situation for him.

Most likely because every fan in that stadium knew that Crown should've won. Whether it was a bad run or not. When you're front running and/or close to being the front runner, more people will root for you.

Blue Devils had the best run of that season on finals night and took home gold. Not because they deserved it or that the judges judged "right" but because BD was solid that night.