Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

I went to a rehearsal a few days ago and got to talk to a few members. I asked about the opener and they said they scrapped the idea. It just wasn't working which is fine because the show is still amazing.

I'm bringing 12 people, including my dad, my girlfriend, her parents, 4 non band friends, and 4 band friends. 6 first timers! It's gonna be a GREAT night and I'm heading up and hour early.

I GUARANTEE you that you will be changing the life of at least one of the 6 first timers! ENJOY!!! (and let us know)

Driving my rental car from Cleveland, any secret routes to get to the stadium once I get to Massillon?

Open your window and drive towards the noise!!!

• Like 1

Driving my rental car from Cleveland, any secret routes to get to the stadium once I get to Massillon?

There are road signs directing people to the visitor's parking lot (as opposed to the home lot). Follow those signs.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Several weeks ago I read that the Bluecoats had a new opener to put in late in the season. If true, is this the show it makes an appearance or is it really going to be a new ending?

The show, other than some small tweaks is set. Don't expect any big changes.

The NFL just cancelled the HoF game at this stadium tonight due to poor field conditions. I'm not sure what kind of impact this will have on tomorrow night's show, but it is worth following.

Two different stadiums. Tomorrow's show is at Paul Brown Stadium - not where the Hall of Fame Game is being played.