Rehearsal sites Tuesday and Wednesday?

Let's hear it! Where are all the rehearsal sites In and around Indy on Tuesday and Wednesday?

Edited by frank4now

Blue Devils don't arrive until Wednesday and will rehearse at Ben Davis HS.

Crown will be at University of Dayton stadium. Then Avon HS the rest of the week.

Bluecoats are at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, IN the entire week.

Vanguard will be at Taylor HS in Kokomo, IN.

Cadets will be at Knightstown HS in Knightstown, IN.

So, out of the top five, the only one in the Greater Indy area will be BD on Wednesday afternoon/evening. Everyone else is a healthy car trip out of town.

Blue Devils don't arrive until Wednesday and will rehearse at Ben Davis HS.

Crown will be at University of Dayton stadium. Then Avon HS the rest of the week.

Bluecoats are at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, IN the entire week.

Vanguard will be at Taylor HS in Kokomo, IN.

Cadets will be at Knightstown HS in Knightstown, IN.

So, out of the top five, the only one in the Greater Indy area will be BD on Wednesday afternoon/evening. Everyone else is a healthy car trip out of town.

Edited by frank4now

Thank you. I actually live in Northern Kentucky. Last year I was able to catch the Cadets rehearse at Thomas More College. Was hoping for another nearby location this year.

Thank you. I actually live in Northern Kentucky. Last year I was able to catch the Cadets rehearse at Thomas More College. Was hoping for another nearby location this year.

Actually, Blue Devils will be at Ben Davis in the evening, Colts facility in the afternoon tomorrow.

Thomas More was great site but not near enough given the precious time and pressures of this season.

The Boston Crusaders have rented Lucas Oil Stadium for today, (Tuesday) 4-10 pm. They will have a six hour rehearsal there.

• Like 1

The Boston Crusaders have rented Lucas Oil Stadium for today, (Tuesday) 4-10 pm. They will have a six hour rehearsal there.

Is Boston's rehearsal open tonight?