Hard Corps update?

The first time people at home witness the director of the corp put a single box of Cheerios out for 150 Corp members for breakfast because_________, they will embrace DCI. This is serious business.

So I've definitely heard some horror stories from folks about food on tour, but I really doubt that either BD or Cadets would do this. (Those are the corps the tv crew were following, correct?) Thank God I marched at the (relatively country-club for food) Regiment.

• Like 1

So I've definitely heard some horror stories from folks about food on tour, but I really doubt that either BD or Cadets would do this. (Those are the corps the tv crew were following, correct?) Thank God I marched at the (relatively country-club for food) Regiment.

Thank God, there were no reality shows in 70's. They would have called in the authorities for not feeding us and gotten a close up of the bugs in the water cooler we were drinking from. I thought of it as protein since we weren't eating much. Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

I see it got a great time slot ... 11/10c. Oh boy

I've got Fuse, it looked they were playing re-reuns of about 3 shows, one of them being a cartoon for a total weekend.

BTW, I bet for the last episode, there will be liners going over the aftermath of the Brass and Perc staff leaving The Cadets, maybe showing "poor" GH sitting at his desk with his hands on his head with sad music. End Scene>

Edited by Jeffe77
  • Like 2

The thought I just had was "I wonder how many people will be caught cheating on their girl/boyfriends with their tour hookups on national television."

There's a lot of crap that goes on with 150 minimally supervised young adults that is probably best left untelevised...

• Like 3

If they want drama, just follow corps volunteers...

...only people with the audacity to tell staff what is wrong and the corps director what would be better; then fight with each other over lights and thermostats.

That has never been our experience. I'm not sure that is how we want to characterize volunteers.