DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PRELIMS - 8/11/16

After a pretty gradual improvement throughout the day of every corps from the one who performed previously, SoA seems to be the first obvious step back we've seen. Not a huge step back from Crest, but a marked one nonetheless. Crest just seemed so crisp & clean.

• Like 1

I'm not certain Cascades are showing us anything better than OC did. Integration is just not there. And the show just feels like it doesn't go anywhere.

A challenging and well-executed show, in my opinion, but not much more than technically interesting.

Still wish this opening to Can't Help Falling in Love was a horn solo... Come on Spirit it'd be a fantastic feature moment.

It's the year of the skewed-heart drill forms, which are seen in Academy's, Spirit's, and Genesis's shows.

Real jobs its such a bummer!! I am just hoping I can get away from this desk in time to get to the theater.

I originally took the day off tomorrow just so I could stay up late at the theater. Too bad the theater visit didn't work out.

Was the singing in Spirit live or memorex. Can't tell from the High Cam.

Pretty sure it's a recording. I've not seen a close up of a vocalist in any of the broadcasts