DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP PRELIMS - 8/11/16

Such as? (Understanding that you did say "rumors," of course.)

Odd percussion scoring, Cadets guard ordinals and more

Did anyone else out there in Big Loud and Live Land experience bad sound? When they showed clips of past shows, the audio was WAY better than the live broadcast.

I may not even go next year because the sound was so disappointing compared to last year.

The audio was really loud in our theater auditorium. I mean, really loud.

We always ask the theater manager to crank up the volume... and apparently he listened. LOL.

The video held up nicely until late... then there were a few brief glitches, but nothing that interrupted anything.

Edited by Fran Haring

The audio was really loud in our theater auditorium. I mean, really loud.

We always ask the theater manager to crank up the volume... and apparently he listened. LOL.

The video held up nicely until late... then there were a few brief glitches, but nothing that interrupted anything.

It was great in green hills. The only thing I can complain about is the rude family who sat next to me and talked during the quiet moments in the shows. I guess I didn't say shut up loud enough.

And congratulations to the Guardians! The only Open Class corps to improve its position yesterday relative to the rest of O.C., and one of only two whose absolute score improved (the other being BDB, of course).

As it happens, Guardians' was the only tee shirt I bought in Michigan City on Tuesday; I think I'll wear it tomorrow at Finals.

Did anyone else out there in Big Loud and Live Land experience bad sound? When they showed clips of past shows, the audio was WAY better than the live broadcast.

I may not even go next year because the sound was so disappointing compared to last year.

Can't say I felt the quality of the sounds was bad...but the clips of past shows were WAY louder in my theater. I personally felt the video could be better...