Quarters at indy baby

this ismy 23rd finals. Ouch I've been around awhile.My first review though.Here it goes

Colts - A very colty show in a good way. Look great. Sound great impressed. I will keep these short and sweet and hit important points. Im from newyork and get right to the point.

Troopers-.beast hornline. Best horns outa them ive ever heard. Great music. Drill little slow but who cares they sound awesome.

Boston- they are underscored. They must have ###### off somebody because they are getting screwed with low score all year. That show has music that is accessible and they cover whole field.It is a show easy to get and should be 10th in my book.sound really good and move fast.no disrespect to crossmen bluestars academy. But give me a break. Boston ate um up from my seat

Academy-another best show ever for me from them. I found lot of corps tonite have thier best product on field this year compared to thier own history.Its clever. Good music great theme. Look the part. I still find horns little weak compared to corps close t them. Also drums slightly less impactful than say boston. Madison. Great theme and overall package

Madison-yah i know im gonna start crying here. But come on judges. Are you freakin kiddin me with there placement. Its amped loud i know. Music is killer good. Last 1/3 of show make me smile and go get few more budweisers going.Plain and simple for me. Make me happy. Makes me thirsty and sounds like drumcrp baby. Seriously loved the writing of the book for closer. Totally make sense and freakin loud.If you dont like that show please try another hobby.

Crossmen-pretty straightforward solid show. Overscored to me but it is tight and weell done. Bones in corner tonite nice

Bluestars-need see fri and sat again. Didnt get good handle. Again they were tight had theme down well. Sound good. They play loud laying dwn. Slightly overscored all year i think. But maybe change mind tomorrw.

Phantom-has anyonelse noticied there drums are smokin this year. I mean i watch the whole corps drums,horns,guard,feet,show theme but drums stood out as awesome.Overall for phantom maybe this is not the year. I still lovem always have but they are down in my view. Lots beautiful music be played just drags a little bit

Blueknights-loved loved loved this show. Incredible package that is uniquely their own.drums have no hats can see thier faces intense man. They are on rise and it showed tonite. Its just good man

Top six all great

Cavies-seemed like a short show like 6min wtf? Its good theme fun groovy its the cavies man.Horns are little less impact than top five but theme is on par.drums smokin drill on money. Still missing something though you know what i mean if you been following activity last 25yr. Liked unis

Cadets-no problems with this show to me.statues keep you interested colrguard awesome from my eyes.They play notes second to none every yr horns drums both incredible. I really think they finish 4th

Crown-i mean are you serious with that hornline? High horns this year or somebody dies. I think 2nd place they will finish.show is clever but little hard to follow.Horns and colorguard winners to me this is second fav crown show to me 2013.something bout that closer is off to me. I dont like the drill but sound makes you forget it who cares with that hornline

Bluedevs-they basically play perfect everyyr and make you beat them. I think 3rd sat night. They are perfect no problems with me. I freakin loved it i just think they get beat this yr. Music is so nice to hear.Absolutely awesome. Surround sound as usual fast as hell drums incred.best ballad of year

Bluecoats-i havnt seen scores yet so i dont know who won tonite. But i know who will win sat night yup coats bloooo. This show pops has electricity to it.feels like championship show to me. Electronics are heaviest ive ever heard period any corp any yr. But it works. Spacing is exceptional and music grooves really feel amps are gonna win them title. They use them best closer is killer i was on edge of seat whole show

Ya this prob sucked but i tried. This for all you cheap ### suckers who stayed home and watched at movies or comp sat night.lol. i fig you guys need something to read. Best shows ever for individual corps for me pacificcrest ..troopers..academy..blueknights for me..bluedevilsB...bluecoats definitely. To all youngrr people learn history of each corps. Listen to olderdstuff it gives better perspective of what your seeing.

Santa clara-how the hell i forget them. Freakin awesome hows that. Rich beautiful music played perfectly they are heavyweight in every aspect.. Down ending works. Unis work. Drums are great just not as impact as last few yr. Clarity in horns.

Thanks for reading i try get review for each night. I kmow what its like not being here. Later Adam

• Like 2

Being one of the cheap-#### suckers who watched at the theater....LOL... thanks for the insight from the stadium!!! Good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...