DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Troopers certainly sound like a finalist.

Sadly their drill needs work and some of those runs are still in need of cleaning. just my opinion.

BDB's Pearl drums sound SO MUCH better than the A corps POS System Blue drums.

Those System Blue drums look and sound like Remos. Why those Remo drums were so popular in the '90s is beyond me. I'd rather listen to a line of Die-Nastys.

Edited by corps8294

That's sign language?

Cool!

Someone mentioned it was earlier. I think it's a reach to say they're using sign language. It's more just a word or two that pops up in the middle of dance. It doesn't introduce the four characters/themes that much like the audio does.

It's like that Far Side cartoon with the dog's perception of hearing it's master. " blah blah blah blah GINGER blah blah GINGER blah"

It's an interesting nod but with choreography that incorporated fuller phrases, it could have matched the "introducing our heroes" motif much better.

• Like 1

The guard does a great job concealing the fire flags there until they pop them out in the spin! Very nice effect.

I do very much like this ballad! Great tune great arrangement, and great use of soloists!

Nice spread too! from 20 to 20! Not many corps do that anymore! most groups put the entire hornline between the 40's on the front sideline!

Edited by goodmello

I freaking love the Troopers.

• Like 2

All we need now is repackaging of stingray as system someone and that old school sound is complete

That closer is phenomenal.

I don't understand why it seems like this show never connected to the masses like I thought it would before the season started. It's incredibly moving and touching, and done so tastefully.

Crowd was on its feet at least once before the end. Bravo Troopers.

• Like 1