DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Seats are filling up.

Eat 'em up BOSTON!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Fix You works great on the field for both versions. That closer just packs a Good deal of emotion into the show.

Hey all.

Sorry I haven't been on here yet. I got hit with a monstrous migraine this morning and wasn't even able to sit upright until about 3. I'm fine now and am preparing to head to the stadium. I plan on covering any corps remaining after I eat brunner (breakfast, lunch, AND dinner).

Kevin, enjoyed your running commentary and photos all day yesterday.

A very good year this year. (Only show I've made this year has been Chester PA, last Thur.)

So at 5:30 yesterday I broke off from following the DCP commentary to go to my local theater off union square nyc; (always has been a good venue; this time fine also. About half full; crowd restrained but nonetheless not unenthusiastic, as usual here). -I resumed and caught up on the rest of the prelims thread this morning, great to relive and remember, the day after!

Very brief opinions: -heartbreaking it's between Scouts and BAC for 12th; I thought BAC were better, but a tie would be great and solve the problem! Top 3: -To me, Crown is so much better overall in brass and drums execution and difficulty, and drill as well, than the other top 3. BD seems to be in an off year; Coats yes are off the charts in GE, I really love what they've come up with and I do want to see them get a first title.

Thanks again, Kevin and all.

Troopers just blew me away. Very well written show. This would easily be a top 12 show if it were just a little cleaner.

• Like 2

Enjoyed the Troopers more tonight than any other time this year! That was one INSPIRED presentation!

Congratulations, Troopers. That's how this whole business is supposed to work!

You NAILED IT !

Staffs under pressure to put out a better product next year:

1: Scouts

2:Boston

3: Cadets