DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

If I had to explain to my coworkers who know nothing about drum corps why I had to leave early to watch this " streaming thing" I would show them the Academy's show and say...that's why.

but really. Academy's show is a great example of what the activity should aim for! Yes each corps has their own style and appeal... but Academy has a bit of everything this year!

not right to have to wait so long for scores....

It's been like 20 minutes. Aren't they just going to announce them as soon as the break's over? It makes sense to do it in bigger bunches rather than the 3 or 4 at a time they used to do, and it's not like Crossmen's score was ready to go the second they got off the field.

Am I the only person who is not overwhelmed by The Academy? They're really good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think they're the second coming of 'Spartacus.'

I'm not a fan of cheesy love stories...but I love the twist on their story this season....it's just so well designed and polished...and I really like the musical arrangements...A well earned spot in finals!

It's been like 20 minutes. Aren't they just going to announce them as soon as the break's over? It makes sense to do it in bigger bunches rather than the 3 or 4 at a time they used to do, and it's not like Crossmen's score was ready to go the second they got off the field.

sorry if I missed any scores - not on DCI website - can you update since 2 pm?

sorry if I missed any scores - not on DCI website - can you update since 2 pm?

K, now I'm an idiot. Have they not announced any scores yet? I honestly was only paying attention for the current batch. I didn't even consider scores for the previous group (no offense to them, just without a chance at Finals I figure it's more about the performance than the number at this point).

Really liked the Crossmen's show!! What a sick ending!!

They were better than the Academy or Madison.

• Like 1

K, now I'm an idiot. Have they not announced any scores yet? I honestly was only paying attention for the current batch. I didn't even consider scores for the previous group (no offense to them, just without a chance at Finals I figure it's more about the performance than the number at this point).

:huh2: No problem - just wondering why DCI has made us wait so long this year... :wow: