DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Yes. This.

The point value system says that GE means a little more by a plurality of points to the individual music and visual captions.

Besides, the statements about cleanliness are very selective... and frankly accounted for in the scores as they are.

They indeed should be winning... which is why they are.

• Like 3

I'm going to say it - I don't think the Bluecoats show is clean enough to be winning. They're amazing, full of GE, but their feet are dirty and the lack of electronics exposed some things musically that make me question what they're doing with the electronics. Fell free to flame me, but I think BD and Crown are on another level in terms of cleanliness.

I agree that BD and Crown have less simultaneous demand than Bluecoats.

• Like 1

So if anyone wants to PM me a recap I cleared out my inbox that was at 100%............

Well have fun arguing over numbers and panels everyone, I'm off to bed!

Yes, a recap would be wonderful!

With 11 judges and the captions all over the place, I think we can throw the slotting argument out the window.

Have you been following scores this year? When they've been at the same show the order has been Coats, Devils, Crown almost every time. No reason to think the same won't happen tomorrow night.