DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

I will say that I have the same issue as Cappy, but it's not as simple as just taking one summer off to march drum corps sadly. It's a trade off between marching for a summer or doing an internship where you can get invaluable experience, make connections in your field, and narrow down exactly what sort of work you want to do, or doing research which will help applications to grad school. Unfortunately these days summer break after freshman year of college is not exactly a break anymore :/

Exactly. My past two summers have been filled with volunteering and job shadowing, this summer was used to study and take an important exam and now applying to schools. I would've had to delay my already very long path to my chosen career if I chose to march

• Like 2

The final scores, yes. I was referring to the caption scores, especially music and visual.

Have you been following scores this year? When they've been at the same show the order has been Coats, Devils, Crown almost every time. No reason to think the same won't happen tomorrow night.

So running from set to set and climbing up a slide equals more demand? The show is fantastic, don't get me wrong, but I completely disagree that the Bluecoats show has more demand.

In my opinion, it does. It requires more movement. That's why they couldn't really use coats, and they transitioned to WGI jammies. They allowed to corps to be more "acrobatic"

Bluecoats beat Crown in visual. That's a little surprising. But an extremely tight spread of .05

I agree that BD and Crown have less simultaneous demand than Bluecoats.

I like Bloo's show

But what on earth

• Like 2