DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

And they have that monster lead in GE compared to how the other two are barely beating them in the other caps.

It really is a lock when you think about the formula isn't it? It's a lock masquerading as potential competition... nearly.

Not perfect, but I think the Bluecoats' design team is sleeping sweetly when they consider these caption outcomes.

The better Crown does... the more likely that Bluecoats win. It's like... the Hoover Dam...

The more water, the stronger the hold.

Fascinating.

I'm waiting for that year with a 4 or 5 corps race and the champion wins no captions but places 2 and 3 across the board.

• Like 1

Yeah but I have to say, the quality of my feed SUCKED. Cannot believe DCI allows such poor quality streaming. The feed just flat out stopped at least six times, and at times the feed was so poor I just shut it off.

Mike...Buddy... :shutup:

You do realize don't you, that if the feed gets out ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, even to ONE PERSON, it's NOT DCI's fault!

There were a lot of people, including me, that had ZERO problems. None. The feed didn't stop, there was no buffering. Sound and video quality, outstanding for a 720p feed.

I'm asking you to consider, just a SLIM chance...maybe the problem with the feed is on your end?

• Like 1

It really is a lock when you think about the formula isn't it? It's a lock masquerading as potential competition... nearly.

Not perfect, but I think the Bluecoats' design team is sleeping sweetly when they consider these caption outcomes.

The better Crown does... the more likely that Bluecoats win. It's like... the Hoover Dam...

The more water, the stronger the hold.

Fascinating.

I'm waiting for that year with a 4 or 5 corps race and the champion wins no captions but places 2 and 3 across the board.

They just need (in the whole three captions stretching from GE to Music) is a 1 - 2 - 2, considering that BD and crown are throwing the other into a 3 in either music, vis, or GE.

and a 1/2/2 is better than a 3/2/1 or a 2/1/3

Edited by Sandonovan

That's weird. There were a few moments that sounded completely silent tonight on the live feed.

people there were commenting on it too. HUGE holes.

Glad I live in Rome, Georgia-- away from Indy by a bajillion miles

Can't be a bajillion -- we drove from there in only 9 hrs.

Academy this year is like

13903249_1160552440652842_10110332595106

This is very disturbing to me, To mock the Scouts(1938), Crusaders (1940) and Troopers (1957) is a classless move by a green young corps.These three corps are founding members of DCI...show some respect! I happen to support Boston but have tremendous respect for both Scouts and Troopers. The new kids on the block should be very careful not to make a bad name for themselves. Those offensive headstones should be removed. It's hard to believe management let this happen! and, no.....it's NOT funny. Madison Scouts deserve an apology! Perhaps your own name should be on a headstone.