DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

Timpani I&E winner is a defector from Crown.

#yesimkidding

Defected from Mandarins first

• Like 1

I'm going to say it again... this is why the Bluecoats are looking safe. They are winning the biggest caption (consistently) and the others are splitting the smaller ones.

Crown won GE consistently in 2015.

I'm going to say it - I don't think the Bluecoats show is clean enough to be winning. They're amazing, full of GE, but their feet are dirty and the lack of electronics exposed some things musically that make me question what they're doing with the electronics. Fell free to flame me, but I think BD and Crown are on another level in terms of cleanliness.

• Like 7

Wow. Hopkins won't sleep much tonight

• Like 1

There's NO way that Bluecoats do not win Finals. Their GE is just too flipping out there. It's an unleashed show...countering all the conventional boundaries of drum corps. They are playing on a different level than everyone else. And that is saying something, because the Blue Devils show is excellent and so is Crown's. Bluecoats have everything ... it's like a playground, a wild fiesta, an fast air plane ride, and a space ship ride all in one.

If they don't, then the safety instructions they were giving earlier in the stadium might come in handy.

As much as I want BD to win, I think Bluecoats have got this and I'll be cheering for them loudly tomorrow!

this reminds me of some shows i was in with full retreat where the people in charge of the show would spend an hour telling us interesting stories during their time as show vice president.

Oh man.... I hear ya.

Some of those awards ceremonies... we'd be dying out there, listening to "this is your life" stuff. LOL

I'm going to say it - I don't think the Bluecoats show is clean enough to be winning. They're amazing, full of GE, but their feet are dirty and the lack of electronics exposed some things musically that make me question what they're doing with the electronics. Fell free to flame me, but I think BD and Crown are on another level in terms of cleanliness.

Yes. This.

• Like 2

When all is said and done- it's WAY subjective. These numbers are basically a tie with the top 3

Except... they aren't changing position. They are close, but the judges seem to feel that they are slotted as a specific 1, 2 and 3.
  • Like 1

MY OPINION IS BETTER THAN YOURS

//sarcasm

• Like 4