DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

This is very disturbing to me, To mock the Scouts(1938), Crusaders (1940) and Troopers (1957) is a classless move by a green young corps.These three corps are founding members of DCI...show some respect! I happen to support Boston but have tremendous respect for both Scouts and Troopers. The new kids on the block should be very careful not to make a bad name for themselves. Those offensive headstones should be removed. It's hard to believe management let this happen! and, no.....it's NOT funny. Madison Scouts deserve an apology! Perhaps your own name should be on a headstone.

THOSE ARE NOT REAL!

• Like 2

This is very disturbing to me, To mock the Scouts(1938), Crusaders (1940) and Troopers (1957) is a classless move by a green young corps.These three corps are founding members of DCI...show some respect! I happen to support Boston but have tremendous respect for both Scouts and Troopers. The new kids on the block should be very careful not to make a bad name for themselves. Those offensive headstones should be removed. It's hard to believe management let this happen! and, no.....it's NOT funny. Madison Scouts deserve an apology! Perhaps your own name should be on a headstone.

Photo is photoshopped.

• Like 1

Ever hear of photoshop?

It's a faked picture...

It's that dastardly photoshop again.

Might be MS Paint.

Not sure.

l8r

And for those that want DCI judges off the field...here ya go...LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_glev1oFobQ

That would be me, I consider myself the President of that fanclub.

Nobody was set on fire in that video, so I expect the status quo to continue. :rolleyes:

+++

Seriously, I refrain from "judges off the field" complaints during finals week because 1) it angers people to hear me complaining about that all the time and 2) It's finals week. I would rather focus on the positives.

Complaining to resume next week. I'd like permission to use your video as evidence to bolster my case. I feel sure with such evidence everybody will finally be persuaded to my point of view. :wall: