DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

It's pretty. And the player does a nice job.

They may need to do the Crossmen Shuffle getting off the field now though.

• Like 2

There is no difference in shows between Open and World.. Same sheets, same time limits.

OC corps might choose the lesser times of the spectrum because it benefits them.. if they want to compete at a World Class level, then they up the difficulty, length of show, etc, etc to compete.. but if you can't clean, it doesn't matter if you are playing a symphony or a childhood nursery rhyme as your show.

Any corps (or band, or guard, etc) that designs a show that maximizes the talent, abilities, and potential of their membership finds success. Those who miscalculate any of those items, finds the opposite to varying degrees.

You can either get ###### off that an Open Class beats you, or you can go back to my previous statement and adjust. (Something Cascades did VERY well with TURN a few years ago, and something I think Pioneer is attempting to do with their Joan of Arc show this year)

*end rant*

• Like 1

colts are scoring better than mandarins because of the ensemble sound and fullness thats for sure.

• Like 1

I don't know how much more prancing hornline I can take.

Title change for Colts? Coulda sworn he said Night Music

Well, the title does mean that, I'm pretty sure. He probably just messed up the pronunciation of "Nacht"

Colts having serious amp issues?