DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

BAC and Scouts both showing they know how to push the end of a season to make finals. If The Academy makes it (and I think they will) they have definitively earned it.

• Like 2

If Boston doesn't make finals with that then they just performed the best 13th place show since Suncoast Sound 1982.

I believe the highest scored 13th shows was Colts 2014 with 85.35. They came close last night! So we'll see!

I believe the highest scored 13th shows was Colts 2014 with 85.35. They came close last night! So we'll see!

Funny, my favorite 13th show is BK '03. I just checked, and they also got an 85.35.

• Like 2

The chalice set at that moment in the song is just a really nice touch to those of us who know this music lyrics and all.

• Like 2

Funny, my favorite 13th show is BK '03. I just checked, and they also got an 85.35.

That was a great show! I can't find it ANYWHERE!

After watching last night in theaters, I was sure the 10-12 would have been Madison, Academy and Crossmen in 12th... my brother and I were a bit surprised. Despite the negativity I think Madison's show is so enjoyable, that closer!!! Not a good year in scores for Madison but still not a BAD year.