DCI World Championships Semifinals - 8/1215

My only complaint is....its the 2016 championships...and we are still streaming in 720p calling it HD (i know it is)....watching this on my 65" 4k tv. cmon DCI. at least give us 1080p

If today's recap is as crazy as yesterday's look out

Jeffream@verizon.net

I really like seeing these groups go all out to have fun knowing its their last show of the season and just putting it all out there on the field

So...Genesis. How many will she kill in the final show?

Edited by KVG_DC

My only complaint is....its the 2016 championships...and we are still streaming in 720p calling it HD (i know it is)....watching this on my 65" 4k tv. cmon DCI. at least give us 1080p

We could sue someone, it worked for Internet speed classifications and wireless networks! Well maybe we could just say please.

• Like 1

We could sue someone, it worked for Internet speed classifications and wireless networks! Well maybe we could just say please.

Something!!! charge me more. fine. ready go

With tonight's panel, I expect a tightening of the top 3. Crown overtakes BD tonight. One-half point spread will separate the top 3.

I think the opposite. Scores will jump up tonight and the spreads between the top three will increase. The winner tomorrow will likely score above 98, so do the math.

At this point, those who still cling to the idea that Bluecoats have peaked, well, they're going to be right on Saturday night. Bluecoats have won GE for virtually the entire season—often by a considerable margin—and at some point have won almost every caption. No reason to believe that will change now except hoping "your corps" wins.

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 1