2016 DCI World Championship Finals - 8/13/2016

Why am I sitting here winking to myself.

Pinkeye?
  • Like 1

Lady behind us said she is going to get the winking trumpet on Jimmy Fallon. Lol.

They'll have to fly him in from Ireland! lol

Really hope Blooo doesn't start a new trend in uniforms. Especially hope it doesn't start a new trend for Bloooo, who has consistently had one of my favorite uniforms before this season.

I'm sure there will be plenty of imitators over the next few years though (there always are). I don't think it was the uniform that made Bloooo's show great (although they were probably necessary given the physical demand of the show).

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 1

I remember when they used to single file all the corps onto the field side by side and they'd split into their yard lines eventually. It was a wonderfully coordinated moment.

That's okay... he said Carolina CLOWNS in the prelim stream on Thurs.

I'm still laughing, actually...

haha!... I missed that one.

Really hope Blooo doesn't start a new trend in uniforms. Especially hope it doesn't start a new trend for Bloooo, who has consistently had one of my favorite uniforms before this season.

I'm sure there will be plenty of imitators over the next few years though (there ways are). I don't think it was the uniform that made Bloooo's show great (although they were probably necessary given the physical demand of the show).

Please don't start this here... I'm too tired to talk people off of ledges tonight.

Academy was so great this season. Kudos to them. I hope they become a regular Top 12 fixture.

• Like 2

Finals retreat is life.

• Like 1