2016 DCI World Championship Finals - 8/13/2016

When it was first established, it was the Top 7. But since then, it has allowed other corps to play at those shows from time to time. With BK landing two straight Top 7 finishes, I hope they make an appeal to DCI so that they can officially become a TOC staple.

I seriously doubt they will out Phantom as part of this little click...besides this consortium is not run by DCI...so they will do what they want...It is nice they invite at least one other corps at each of the shows from the top 12 though...

Just saw the recaps for the Massillon show since I attended and commenting here since that thread is closed.

Crown won percussion that night and makes sense from what I saw. That said, Crown Percussion from what I have gathered have been doing well all season until Finals week. Interesting.

IMO, they should go back to releasing the recaps after the shows have been completed.

Also, congrats Coats on winning your first gold.

by the way i saw the vid on youtube of the Troopers staffer who took out the LOS security guard that punched him trying to stop the corps from Singing Battle Hymn. if that guy told me to do pushups i wouldn't argue!

• Like 1

by the way i saw the vid on youtube of the Troopers staffer who took out the LOS security guard that punched him trying to stop the corps from Singing Battle Hymn. if that guy told me to do pushups i wouldn't argue!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Whohhhhh

if he told me to do pushups i'd be doing them!