Madison Scouts 2017

I am so so very sad to hear of Daniel Veerhusens passing. He was and is my all time favorite drum major. I marched with him in the 2006 Madison Scouts Alumni Reunion Project & it was an honor to share the field with him. Daniel please say hello to 2 my fellow Scout snare drummers from the alumni corps in heaven, Geno & Tracy. RIP.

Madison will announce their 2017 show tomorrow at 10am ET.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

The relatively few number of total pieces gives me HIGH hopes for this show musically. Seems like they will be playing full pieces, not snippet-y sound effects. 

• Like 2

It sounds like another dark show for Madison, but I have confidence that they will get the feeling much better this time than in 2016.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Music for Prague is one of my absolute favorites I'm hyped to hear it in DCI

From what I have heard of this show musically so far, I'll admit that I was hopefully skeptical after last year. But, if I had to describe what I have heard so far, I would call this music production an "Ominous, Progressive Aggression!!!"  I really, really love ❤️ what I've heard in snippets!  I can't wait to see what the BD guys and other new people do visually with this music!

Edited by Madcityscout