Madison Scouts 2017

27 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Who did you think deserved to win in '88 ?

SCV or BAC. :whistle:

Just now, E3D said:

SCV or BAC. :whistle:

Can't make up your mind ?.. choose one or the other. Just be brave.

our show that year was for ####. And of course we were never even close. by about 20 points or more. :cheer:

Edited by E3D

I was extremely ###### at the lemay folks getting the win. I need more Fing chairs folks. 

You get your guys and gals to play this with NO electric interference then lets go. My home town would be proud and honored. Even with Trombones. as if we are a "bugle" corps or something. 

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

SCV

SCV did move up from 3rd in prelims to 2nd place ( behind the Scouts that won both Prelims and Finals ), but SCV's 5th in Vis. Perf. ended their title chances that year.

• Like 1

WHICH was BS. I loved Madison's show and respect it. BUT winner ding dong chicken dinner? NO

IF Madison performed that show or if any real corps performed a show with NO electronic manipulation TODAY THE FANS WOULD LOVE IT. Electro audo doping is real .     

Fing real. 

10 minutes ago, E3D said:

WHICH was BS. I loved Madison's show and respect it. BUT winner ding dong chicken dinner? NO

IF Madison performed that show or if any real corps performed a show with NO electronic manipulation TODAY THE FANS WOULD LOVE IT. Electro audo doping is real .     

Fing real. 

Boy, you're making friends real fast here huh?

Edited by SFZFAN

Just now, SFZFAN said:

Bot, you're making friends real fast here huh?

Was you alive then bot fan? Try to realize your dreams dont f um up. I love and respect Madison and want them to thrive. Just because I don't walk your party line makes me someone to question? That makes you in a negative respect column ................... try to live your life in the realm of real music.