2017 PREDICTIONS!

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

agreed - hoping this works out for folks as well as it has (in most cases) indoors

the less $$$ corps need to have a base uniform that they can alter for about 3-5 years for the show theme 

if you haven't seen the Cadets plan it is quite different to say the least lol

to say the least :ninja: 

I think Crossmen, Academy, and Madison are the corps to watch if we're talking about who are the most vulnerable. Blue Stars' captions are too solid as is and they're only improving staff and Boston has the talent and new staff to jump-start the corps from what was a relatively weak season for them competitively.

But then again Academy looks like they'll be just as good as last year, Madison is likely to bounce if they can fix their design from last year, and Crossmen have been relatively consistent lately. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Narrow said:

I think Crossmen, Academy, and Madison are the corps to watch if we're talking about who are the most vulnerable. Blue Stars' captions are too solid as is and they're only improving staff and Boston has the talent and new staff to jump-start the corps from what was a relatively weak season for them competitively.

But then again Academy looks like they'll be just as good as last year, Madison is likely to bounce if they can fix their design from last year, and Crossmen have been relatively consistent lately. 

looks like you've got all the angles covered :biggrin: 

Prediction...The 13th place performance would be a top 12 performance in any other year...

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Prediction...The 13th place performance would be a top 12 performance in any other year...

Probably so.  The Madison Scouts 13th place Corps of 2016 not that long ago would have finished in the Top 10, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

7 hours ago, Eleran said:

I predict that I will be unhappy with a lot of corps' spandex uniforms and pretentious show designs.

I bet you're fun at parties. 

• Like 3

On 5/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, DrumManTx said:

I usually don't do this but......

I feel like Santa Clara Vanguard either wins or comes very close.   

SOOOO many people would be happy about this.  Such a deserving corps.  They put out quality EVERY single year.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, luv4corps said:

SOOOO many people would be happy about this.  Such a deserving corps.  They put out quality EVERY single year.

I like 98% of what SCV puts out.  The only show that I didn't like from them was their "Not the Nutcracker" show.  Every other show was wonderful.  Not sure I can say that about any other corps.  Phantom was 2nd.

I just have this good feeling about SCV. I know nothing about their show this year, but I'm a SCV fanboy this year.

• Like 3

On 5/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, George Dixon said:

Academy and Blue Stars are more vunerable IMO - depends on the programs in 13-15th and how well they come together this summer

Blue Stars were closer to PR and BK than the 3 corps below them in 2016 finals. 

7 Blue Knights

8 Phantom Regiment

9 Blue Stars

10 Crossmen

11 The Academy

12 Boston Crusaders
  • Like 2