Staff merri-go-round

I feel for Cadets, I hope they get this thing worked out. Maybe if they start from the ground up instead of putting a bandage on whatever the weak section/caption is every year it can get something new and great across the board going. Probably not my place, but I wish them the best. Like I always say, I may have my favorites but I want everyone at their best.

......but I did laugh at those pics.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 4

Curious - why the sudden vitriol for Hopkins regarding his behavior? We've known about the glassdoor stuff for years. Are folks only just now believing it because Cadets landed in sixth?

It has little to do with the corps' placement.

Cadets 2017 present "Exodus"

How about going old school and tie it into next year. 'Mass Exodus"...

Curious - why the sudden vitriol for Hopkins regarding his behavior? We've known about the glassdoor stuff for years. Are folks only just now believing it because Cadets landed in sixth?

Some of us have only heard rumors with no real confirmation until now. The ability to anonymously review an employer online had definitely opened up opportunities for former yea folks to openly speak about what goes on to a larger audience.

• Like 1

It has little to do with the corps' placement.

But you'd admit that the glassdoor stuff was posted on here a couple years ago. Why is DCP now up in arms about this? Is it because now design/instructional staff is leaving? Not just YEA office staff? Because we can put a face to McNutt and Cipriani and not "Carol in accounting"?

I'm legitimately curious as to why this is now an issue when it wasn't nearly such an issue before.

• Like 2

. We have another winner. It's not often that two people win the Internet in the same day.

Gee, my gold medal lasted, what, 15 minutes? Talk about CI...

• Like 2

But you'd admit that the glassdoor stuff was posted on here a couple years ago. Why is DCP now up in arms about this? Is it because now design/instructional staff is leaving? Not just YEA office staff? Because we can put a face to McNutt and Cipriani and not "Carol in accounting"?

I'm legitimately curious as to why this is now an issue when it wasn't nearly such an issue before.

Because someone posted it and new people found out about it?

The substance has not been a secret to the community, but this site serves a wider audience than the community.

If what we have heard is happening is actually happening, it's been a long time coming. That's all.

• Like 1